Our entire team is properly trained and highly experienced in every dental procedure we provide so that you can know that you are in skilled hands.
Dental Implants From Farhoumand Dentistry
- Durability: Dental implants are made of durable materials such as titanium, which is biocompatible and integrates with the jawbone. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. They can restore your smile and facial appearance.
- Restored function: Dental implants function like natural teeth, allowing you to eat and speak without difficulty or discomfort.
- Prevent bone loss: Dental implants preserve the existing jawbone and prevent additional bone loss. A titanium post is implanted into the jawbone and in the span of 3-6 months, the bone will grow around the implant and fuse together through a process called osseointegration.
- Adjacent teeth stability: Dental implants help keep adjacent teeth stable by preventing them from shifting into the space left by the missing tooth.
- Convenience: Dental implants are a convenient alternative to traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable and require daily maintenance.
With our dental office, you can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best treatment for your dental implant needs. Whether you need one implant or require several implants through our state-of-the-art All-On-4 system, we are here for you. Our highly knowledgeable staff have the experience necessary to make your procedures go smoothly alongside the experienced efforts of Dr. Sanaz Vahid, a highly trained surgeon and periodontist. To learn more, click here.